Skirting Board / Baseboard
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||500cbm Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box, PVC Shrink Film, Plywood Pallet|
- Material: Wood
- Surface Processing: Primed
- Trademark: HONGT
- Usage: Floor, Wall
- Size: Size to Order
- Origin: China
1) It's made of MDF, paulownia, fir, pine, etc
2) It includes door jamb, window frame, skirting, cornices, etc
3) It's stable and not easy to deform under special processing
4) It's covered with gesso primted and grade E1 glue.
5) The moisture is less than 12%
6) Dimension: Customized.
Profile of Skirting:
There are many different types and styles of skirting boards available, some examples are:
Colonial skirting boards
Edwardian skirting boards
Heritage skirting boards
Bevelled skirting boards
Modern skirting boards
Victorian skirting boards
Plain skirting boards
Rounded skirting boards
Skirting boards and base boards come in a variety of different materials such as hardwood, pine, softwood and mdf.
Primed Moldings are used as skirting's, architraves, door jambs and lining boards
What baseboards do is they cover up the joint between the wall and the floor.
This means that not only do they add an extra dimension to your home but they also prevent bugs, mice and other pesky creatures from chewing up your hard wall